• 25, October 2021
Computers and devices have always been the easiest way out for the users to use and to maintain, all the data and the documents and files, so gone are the days when there was every time a hard copy was maintained for everything, now everything is kept in the soft copy in the shape of the system, though this way life has really become easier for people but also as now there is so much information contained in the computer, therefore, it has now become even more necessary for the users to be more alert for the security and the safety of the computer and for all the data stored in that.
There are so many options that are available for this, but none is as efficient as the BullGuard antivirus software program is also none of it is as trustworthy as this software program is. So, these are all the reasons enough for a person to take up BullGuard over any other antivirus software program, but still, even when there are so many positives that are associated with the workings of the software there are some issues that one cannot avoid, but yes those all could be fixed easily with certain guidelines.
Well, yes it is possible for you to stop BullGuard from quarantining false positives, but for that, it is necessary for you to know the right procedure, of doing it and that is where the users are actually stuck. So, here we will see that procedure well in detail so that it won’t be a tough task for people to get it all completed, here we will see how the users can get it all done in a few steps.
• In the BullGuard app interface, the user will need to open the settings
• After that, the user will need to click the option “antivirus”
• In the next step, the user will need to move to “quarantine” and also the user will need to get the file restored.
• Then, in the settings under antivirus, the user will need to click on the left side
• The user can then turn off the antivirus protection
• After this, the user will need to move to the quarantine option from there the user will be able to get the file restored.
• Then in the settings, the user is advised to make the required changes
• The user can then easily skip files and folders or the user can also get the file and folders added.
• After this, the user will need to turn on the antivirus protection the chosen files and folders will then be easily skipped from quarantine.
So, this is all through which the users can use BullGuard to stop files from quarantine, the users would just need to read the given guide carefully and will also need to follow the instructions carefully.