• 11, March 2021
BullGuard Antivirus is the best security software and it comes with excellent features for enhancing the security of your device. This security software might get you stuck with an error 0x5 that cannot be easily fixed. BullGuard error 0x5 happens when the system refuses to add DAG as a member and it occurs if the exchange refuses to add the server and hence, the access is declined/denied message starts appearing on the screen.
When BullGuard Error 0x5 happens, the system firewall also stops working. In such a case, it is recommended to fix this error code just by following a few steps given in this guide.
• If you think that this error is occurring just after installing a new application then, uninstall it immediately
• Conduct a complete system scan to detect viruses or malware available on your PC as the error also might occur because of viruses
• If the virus files are examined by the scan then, remove or quarantine the viruses and open the Settings from the Start menu and click on Update and Security
• Click on Check for Updates and then, check whether there are any available updates for your PC and if yes, then install it
• Now, use the Disk Cleanup to clean the junk files from your PC and click on the Search icon, and type Disk Cleanup
• Open it from the Search result and choose the directory which you want to clean and then, click on Ok
When the cleaning process ends, restart your PC and if the issue still persists then, update the system drivers
• Open the Command Prompt window on the PC and type sfc/scannow in the Command Prompt to run the Windows system checker
• Restart your PC when the scan procedure completed and try to update the BullGuard and check if the issue is fixed
If the error still persists then, uninstall it and reinstall then, by downloading the installer file from the BullGuard official website and fix the BullGuard Error 0x5
If you still are facing this error then, this is the time to consult the BullGuard technical experts as they definitely help you with possible fixings. They have experience of dealing with such types of errors. You only have to call the technical experts and they will remotely resolve the error so just feel free to call them anytime.