BullGuard Error 0X6D9 gets you stuck as due to this error it stops working on your device and therefore your device goes under danger. In this guide, we will discuss the exact resolution steps for fixing BullGuard Error 0X6D9 so that you can enjoy BullGuard again.
Resolution of BullGuard Error 0X6D9:
1. Run the Windows Defender Troubleshooter
Run the Windows Defender troubleshooter to scan any issues with the Firewall to resolve them
2. Check the Required Services
• Press Win + R to open the Run dialog box
• Type in services.msc and press Enter to open Service window
• Search for Windows Defender Firewall and Base Filtering Engine and make sure that is running
• Make sure that their Startup type is set to Automatic by double-clicking on the services to open the Properties window.
• Choose automatic and stop the service if it’s running to make changes
• When done, see if the issue persists
3. Reset Windows Firewall
There is a possibility that the configuration of the Firewall is causing the issue. In such a case, you’ll have to reset Windows Firewall
4. Perform a System Scan
There might be chances of malware on your system that might be causing the issue. Download the Safety scanner provided by Microsoft to scan your system. Download it and then run it to scan your system for malware and remove it if any detected
5. Conduct a System Restore
If the issue hasn’t been fixed then try all the given solution then, you’ll have to conduct a System Restore. A System Restore will recover your Operating System to a point in the previous. It can help solve many issues.
Follow the given steps to get in touch with the technical experts by calling on BullGuard Customer Care Number UK for instant help regarding the resolution. The teams are available there to help you in any manner they can.