• 08, March 2021
BullGuard antivirus has all those features and security tools that an antivirus program must-have. This security software provides comprehensive protection against viruses, malware, and online threats. BullGuard has a serious runtime error and that is 12029 and it will stop antivirus service to safeguard your device.
You can fix BullGuard Error 12029 just by following a few steps given below. This error when occurs, BullGuard stops working on your device due to which your device goes under danger. Fix this error as soon as possible.
• Open the Start menu and after that click on “Programs and Features”
• Navigate the software program merged with the **enter file name**
• Now, click on the Change and Uninstall and the uninstaller will ask and provide you some instructions
• Follow the, and then, click on Ok and then, click on Next to go-ahead
• Now, restart your PC and reinstall the software program and run the program again
• Create a backup registry file and then, click on “Start”
• Enter the HKEY LOCAL MACHINE and Software and Microsoft and Windows and after that, Current Version and Uninstall
• Locate the BullGuard Error 12029 program from the list which you want to uninstall
• Select the software and then, double-click on the UninstallString icon displays on the right-side
• After that, copy the highlighted text and after that, exit and go to the Search Field
• Enter or paste the data and after that, select Okey to uninstall the program and reinstall the software
If there is not ample space available in the disk then, this is the time to clean out the junk using cleanmgr. When the space is full then, you might get stuck with the error 12029. This error code occurs because disk space is running out.
This error occurs because of malware-infected PC therefore, run malware scan and remove if any found and then, restart your device to get rid of this error code.
These are the exact ways to fix the error code 12029 and in case, if you still are facing an error then, this is the time to call BullGuard phone to get in touch with the technical experts. The technical experts are highly experienced and hence they easily can deal with any BullGuard-related error.