• 16, June 2021
BullGuard is a known name in the market as it comes to the safety and security of the devices from all the dangerous and unwanted elements like malware, spyware, Trojans, and viral attacks. The software program has been in the market of cybersecurity for a very long time now and hence it is the most trusted security software brand that is available in the market.
There are many reasons that add more to the popularity of the BullGuard antivirus software program such as the user interface design of the software is very easy to be understood and to be used, also there are many attractive features that are associated with the setup of the BullGuard antivirus software program. Here, we will be discussing those features but just with the motive of increasing the basic knowledge of people regarding the workings of the software program. The main discussion here, as per the demand of the topic, would be the installation of BullGuard on the laptop.
Yes, the software program is very well compatible with all the devices and operating systems but due to so many technologies being associated the users do get confused sometimes with the basic procedures as well. So, here we will see in detail in a stepwise manner the proper installation of the software on a laptop, but before that let us see some main features that come associated with the BullGuard antivirus software program.
• Anti- Spyware
• Ransomware Protection
• Safe Browsing
• Anti- Phishing
• Network Scanner
• Identity theft protection
• Mobile Security
Now that the features have been well discussed we shall further see the process to be followed for proper installation of the software program on the laptop.
In order to install BullGuard antivirus on the laptop the user should follow the given steps:
• From the official BullGuard website the user should get the software program file downloaded
• Then to start with the process of installation the user should open the downloaded file on the laptop
• In the permission dialog box, the user should click on “yes”
• Next, the user should accept the license agreement
• After that, the user should click on the browse button and should choose a location for the Windows system
• The user should then wait for the process to complete
• Once the installation process will complete the registration window will then appear
• There the user should enter all the needed data for the registration purposes
• The user should then apply all the on-screen instructions and then should click on the “OK” button
• After all of this, the laptop should be restarted, and the user should then start using the software program as per need.
If other than this, the user feels the need to know anything more, then in that case the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified BullGuard experts at BullGuard helpline number UK. There is no such issue that the user may fail to resolve in relation to the BullGuard antivirus software. The experts can also be asked for the required help through the option of live chats and emails.