• 26, July 2021
BullGuard antivirus is designed by keeping advanced threats and malware in mind. This security software can be easily configured and enabled as well. It comes with an excellent and simple user interface that allows you to customize BullGuard antivirus easily. One can easily enable protection in BullGuard antivirus and for that, you have to follow a few steps.
In this guide, we will discuss the exact way to set up configure and enable BullGuard and Firewall and for that, you have to move ahead with the exact procedure to do so. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and an updated BullGuard antivirus version.
You easily can enable protection in BullGuard antivirus and for that, move ahead with the exact steps to configure the antivirus software. After that, we will move ahead with the configuration of the BullGuard Firewall setting.
• First of all, open the BullGuard antivirus software on your system
• Now, choose the Antivirus option from the left panel of the window
• After that, click on the slider bar that appears near the Antivirus protection is to the On position
• Then, the default security level is optimal and you can change it to the maximum or the minimum by using the slider bar that is available near the Security Level option
By following the above-mentioned steps, you easily can enable Protection in BullGuard antivirus, and let’s move ahead with the next method.
You easily can configure and enable BullGuard Firewall settings and for that, all you have to do is to move ahead with the next steps
• First of all, open the BullGuard Application to see the dashboard
• Now, click on the Firewall option on the left-hand side panel of the BullGuard dashboard
• Enter the IP address in the BullGuard Firewall menu’s Address field and the Subnet Mask in the Subnet Mask field and both of which are appeared in the Subnets field
• After that, click on the Security option that appears in the Firewall menu and then, view the options that appear on the right
• Click on the checkbox that appears beside the ‘Continue to apply firewall rules when BullGuard is closed’ option
• After that, click on the other two checkboxes to enable attack detection and can detect when programs get modified on the computer
• You can click on the Configure options that appear beside the two options for configuring them and click on Save
• The Logging option in the Firewall menu that has TCP logging, ICMP logging, UDP logging, and other settings
• After that, click on the checkboxes that appear beside the options to enable them and after that, click on Save
The Alerts option in the Firewall menu contains options like Traffic alerts, Security alerts, and Network alerts and click on the checkboxes beside these options to enable them and click on Save to save everything
You can activate the BullGuard Antivirus in two different ways and they are listed below:-
Activate using the application
To activate by using the BullGuard application and conduct the BullGuard installation guide appears as below:
• First of all, start the BullGuard Application on your PC and click on the Settings option followed by the Account. Set the basic settings
• Enter the BullGuard license key that appears in the given entry field and clicks on the Submit License key
• Click on the Ok button and the BullGuard application is activated successfully on the system and conduct the same online, read and perform the process as discussed below
• Go to the login page of the BullGuard and enter the appropriate credentials in the required field, and click on the Login option
If you don’t have a BullGuard account, you have to create a new one by clicking on the Create Account option and conduct the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process
Call on BullGuard Phone Number UK and get connected with the experts for any assistance. They have experience in dealing with BullGuard-related errors and issues.