• 15, July 2021
The most trusted security software option that is available for the users to ensure proper safety and security of their computer and the devices from all the different types of malware, spyware Trojans, viral attacks, and all other issues is BullGuard antivirus software, this software program has been serving in the market for more than 10 years, and hence it is considered as the most trusted brand although there are many other brands also that are working in the field of cybersecurity.
Here in the blog, the focus has to be on BullGuard as per the demand of the topic and not on the workings of the general antivirus software programs, as there are so many features that are associated with the setup of BullGuard therefore, the users are often seen stuck with some of the technical issues, here we will see solution for BullGuard VPN not connecting, this is a very common issue that is faced by the users while using the software program but as it comes to getting this issue fixed that is where the users are often seen looking around for help.
If BullGuard is not able to establish a connection with the VPN, then that can be because of some internal server error, as a short fix for this the user can try the given steps:
• The user should open the user interface of the software
• Next, in the firewall section, the user should click on the overview tab
• The user should then set the user level to advanced and should further go to the “profiles tab”
• The user will then have to double click on “custom security”
• Next, the user should select the “security tab” further should go to the “Trusted host section”
• This will help in getting the IP added.
• If in case the VPN is slow, then the user will have to get the system connected to the VPN of some other country.
• The user should also disable the firewall and the antivirus one after the other and should get it enabled again.
• At last, the user should reset the router and should again get the system restarted
If the short fix does not help, and the problem still remains, then the user should get the software program removed from the system and should get it installed again.
In order to remove the software the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should use the uninstaller provided in the BullGuard folder through that the process will become easy.
• After that, the user should open the control panel next the user should go to “programs and features”
• From the list, the user should choose “BullGuard” next should click on “uninstall”
• Once, the uninstallation completes the user should then get the system restarted
• In order to get the software program reinstalled the user should follow the steps given below:
• From the official website the user should get the software program downloaded
• The user should open the file after downloading to start with the installation
• Then in the permission dialog box, the user should click on “yes”
• Next, the user should accept the license agreement
• The user should then choose the location for the installation of the software
• The user should then wait for the process of installation to complete
• After installation, the user should get the registration done
• Next, the user should follow the on-screen prompts.
If other than this you feel the need to know anything more than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of experts, they can be connected for help as and when required at BullGuard Toll Free number UK.