• 20, July 2021
You can keep your device completely safe and secure in case if you have BullGuard antivirus installed. This security software has different powerful security tools and features that keep your device completely safe against viruses and malware. Even if you talk about any kind of unwanted bugs then, BullGuard is the only thing that will keep you protected all the time.
BullGuard antivirus comes with different scanning options that include Custom, Full, and Quick scan. You can choose any of one as per your preferences but make sure that your device is not in use at the time of scanning. In case, if you think that BullGuard is creating errors while scanning the device then, you should move ahead with the resolution procedure given below.
BullGuard antivirus needs a good internet connection to scan your device and if you think that it is not scanning your device then, you should move ahead with the exact resolution procedure which is mentioned in this post.
In case, if BullGuard antivirus is not scanning then, all you need to do is to check the internet connection. Internet connection is very much required because this security software is directly connected to the server. Without connection, it won’t work to scan your device. Disconnect your device from the internet connection and then, reconnect it and check if the scanner is working now.
BullGuard antivirus has become one of the best security software and there might be the possibility that you are no longer subscribed to the BullGuard activation. An expired subscription will never allow you to scan your device against viruses or unwanted bugs. You can check the subscription status of your BullGuard antivirus and for that, you have to –
• First of all, you have to open the BullGuard app on Windows PC
• Now, click on the Settings option and then, click on the General
• From that window, you have to click on the Check status option
In case, if BullGuard subscription has expired then, you will need to renew the subscription, and for that,
• Visit the BullGuard official website and login to your BullGuard account
• Now, choose the “Subscription management” option
• You can see all of the Subscriptions and choose the “renew” option on the renew any service page
• This is the time to choose ‘Continue’ appears on the right-hand side and choose payment details
• Now, check if you are now able to scan your device against viruses and malware as well.
To stay protected against viruses or any other kind of bug, you will need to check that you are using an updated version of BullGuard antivirus. If you have an outdated version of BullGuard Security then, all you need to do is to install the updated version of BullGuard antivirus. To install the newest version, you have to follow a few steps mentioned below-
• First of all, open the program and click on the “Update” option
• This option will appear in the top right-hand corner of the BullGuard main window
• Now, find the Update option and click on it to install the newest version
When your BullGuard is successfully updated then, check if it is scanning your device.
If you are using an old version of the device’s operating system then, you have to go to the Settings option. Now, check the System Update option and then, click on it. Now, check for any pending update and get it updated by clicking on the Install option. After that, you have to check the status and install the newest operating system version.
BullGuard antivirus should be fixed now but if in case, the scanning error still persists then, you will need to reinstall this security software. Sometimes, the error is linked with internal or technical causes and reinstallation will work effectively. To reinstall BullGuard,
• Go to My Account appears on the device which you want to install BullGuard
• Press the Download from My Subscriptions appeared below
• Run the installation file that appears in the Downloads folder and follow the on-screen instructions
• Log in with the BullGuard username and password and now, you are all set
Now, you can easily scan your device using the BullGuard scanner and in case, if you are facing issues while scanning or reinstallation then, it is advisable to contact BullGuard Helpline Number UK and get connected with the technical experts for instant assistance.